If you’re looking for very useful and informative personal finance or investment blogs in Malaysia, this is the right place for you. Having said so, you won’t able to find all the personal finance or investment blogs in Malaysia here because I’m only going to list those that I follow very closely.
But please don’t get me wrong that for those blogs that are not listed here are not the good one. I’m sure there are many good personal finance and besides blogs out there in Malaysia besides that the one I listed here.
- Journey to Become Financially Independent by ChampDog - I like this blog because this is my own blog which I share everything that I think is useful to my readers towards my journey to become financially independent and achieve financial freedom.
- Personal Finance Money Tips by KC Lau – He is probably the pioneer of personal finance blogger in Malaysia because when I started to blog, he was there already until today. If you want me to vote for who is the most successful personal finance blogger in Malaysia, I probably will vote for him! He did a lot of stuff lately to increase his influence. :D
- Malaysia Personal Finance (MalPF) by Michael Tsen – This is the blog that I enjoy to read and learn a lot. Some of the articles in this blog are very interesting and the author always use an unique way of bringing up his ideas.
- KnowThyMoney by Kris – Well, he is probably the blogger that I interact the most among all the authors listed here. I think we share a lot of common things. We both engineers who interested in not only finance or money but also girls too! lol…
- Malaysia-Finance Blogspot by Salvatore Dali – This is probably the most difficult blog to understand because my standard is not there yet. He analyses the market like a fund manager and you may not able to follow unless you have a depth investing knowledge. Thus, many fund managers are actually reading his blog too.
- 1-million-dollar-blog – I think he means his blog worth 1 million. So if you read it, you may get 1 million! lol. I look up for a lot stock information from this blog. Hope you will find it useful too.
- Kampung Investor (link is removed due to website is down) by Kampung Boy – A very unique name and he likes to call people “Brother”. At least he is calling me that which makes me feel warm can comfortable. lol. Want to know the kampung way of achieve financial freedom? Visit his blog….
Well, I don’t want to list down the whole bunch of personal finance and investment blogs here because it will be too overwhelming. That may defeat the purpose for readers to find this article useful or informative. In fact, I still do read some of the blogs that I don’t listed here. Again,it doesn't mean the other blogs are not useful or informative.
P/S: I will continue to make this article up-do-date from time to time. For example, I may remove some of the links here if the bloggers are no longer active or I will add more links here if I found some noteworthy personal finance blogs especially those blogger who I interact a lot. :) Happy reading!