Tuesday, October 24, 2006

An ultimate financial freedom book

I always keep asking, is there an ultimate financial freedom book? It guides me to achieve financial freedom and financial independence to solve all my financial problems. So, I keep searching for it many years. I read many financial and investment books and sadly it doesn’t seem help at all until I read a book called The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey

Yes, you read it right. As you may know, this book is not a financial book. But, how does it help? The answer is rather simple. It helps me to transform all my knowledge on those financial books to the action. I never take action until the day I read this book. Knowledge without action is useless. This book explains the 7 habits which are based on the basic principle and natural law. Due to the fact the 7 habits are universal, it must be learned if you want to succeed in anything you want in life. Therefore in order to achieve financial freedom or financial independence, you must also master these 7 habits. If not, no matter how many financial books that you have read, it is going to be wasted.

As a conclusion of my years of finding, I have to admit that there is no one ultimate financial freedom book. You have to read many financial books and most importantly you need to apply what you have learned. To apply what you have learned and to reach your goal or success, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
is a must.

0 Comments:


Didn't find what you want? Use Google Search Engine below: