These are the Forbes’s list of 10 richest people in the world as per 03 March 2007:
- William Gates III, United States, Age 51 and net worth is US$ 56.0 billions.
- Warren Buffett, United States, Age 76 and net worth is US$ 52.0 billions.
- Carlos Slim Helu, Mexico, Age 67 and net worth is US$ 49.0 billions.
- Ingvar Kamprad & family, Sweden, Age 80 and net worth is US$ 33.0 billions.
- Lakshmi Mittal, India, Age 56 and net worth is US$ 32.0 billions.
- Sheldon Adelson, United States, Age 73 and net worth is US$ 26.5 billions.
- Bernard Arnault, France, Age 58 and net worth is US$ 26.0 billions.
- Amancio Ortega, Spain, Age 71 and net worth is US$ 24.0 billions.
- Li Ka-Shing, Hong Kong, Age 78 and net worth is US$ 23.0 billions.
- David Thomson & family, Canada, Age 49 and net worth is US$ 22.0 billions.
Although I don’t want to become one of them, I don’t mind study them and see what I can apply to myself. So far, for all the top richest people I have studied, the only one guy I can learn from is Warren Buffett. He lives in a simple life which is the KEY to financial freedom and become financially independent. He not only understand The Secret of Wealth and Hapinessl and apply it. How he can do that? To see more about him, you go to my previous post at Interview on CNBC with Warren Buffet.