Monday, January 08, 2007

How to save in shopping?

A very simple answer to that question is to shop with your full stomach. Try it out. Go shopping while you’re hungry and see how much you spend as compared to shopping with your stomach full. So change your strategy, go to your meal fist before you go shopping. Well, the best strategy is to list of the things that you NEED to buy and buy only those items on the list. Straight to your objective, buy and go. No discrimination here. I know this is a little bit hard for most of the girls from my experience. I have no ideas why this happens. Maybe you know the answer? Nevertheless, I will still suggest to go shopping with your full stomach. It works for me and most of my friends if you have intention to save. Happy shopping!

0 Comments:


Didn't find what you want? Use Google Search Engine below: