Monday, February 26, 2007

5 Stocks to Buy in 2007

For stock investment in US, these are top 5 stocks to buy as recommend by Jessica Dickler from CNNMoney.com:

  1. Altera (Charts)
  2. Goldcorp (Charts)
  3. Guess? (Charts)
  4. Kohl's (Charts)
  5. Schlumberger (Charts)

I’m very happy because out of these 5, I have already bought 2 of them. Based on the past history, the top 5 stocks picked by CNNMoney.com in 2002 are up 63 percent on overage. In 2003, the top 5 stocks have gained average of 41 percent on overage (wow!). Continue by in 2004 and 2005 are 19 percent up. Last years, the picked top 5 stocks which included Apple (Charts) and retailer Abercrombie & Fitch (Charts), are up by 28 percent. So what will be the magic number of percentage increase for these top 5 stocks in 2007? My expectation is 30%, then I certified myself make a successful investment. Wish me luck!

Source: money.cnn.com

0 Comments:


Didn't find what you want? Use Google Search Engine below: