Monday, August 16, 2010

Simple Way to Remove Gallstones Naturally - DIY

Do you realize health builds wealth? If no health, there will be no wealth. Perhaps you agree but you often neglect about it...

I came across this term in the past weeks that in fact our body has STONES!!! There are in fact 2 types of stones that we have in our body:

  1. Gallstone in our Gallbladder
  2. Kidney stone in our Kidney
I've heard of kidney stone but never heard of Gallstone. I learned about this from a friend who is currently pursuing his Chinese Traditional Doctor. These stones can be removed by surgery but there is a simple way to remove this stones by Do-It-Yourself (DIY) before they become too serious. I've tried the Gallstone removal DIY but not yet on the Kidney stone. So here is what I did and would like to share with you guys:


Preparation

(1) Olive Oil - Go to any grocery store and look for one. Make sure you buy the "Extra Virgin" quality of the olive oil.


(2) 7 Lemons - You can buy more just in case not enough and you can buy either Green or Yellow. I personally buy both of them.


(3) 15 Apples - You can buy either Green or Red and I personally buy 2 of them. I heard some said Green apple is better. Well, it is up to you.
(3) 20g of Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate) - You need to go to any pharmacy to purchase this. Not all the pharmacy have this, so you may want to search around. 


(4) Shaker - Buy the one has measurement with (i.e. ml) indicator. If no shaker is also okay, as long as something that you can measure with 10ml, 125ml and 250ml. 


(5) Fruit Juice Squeezer - This is optional but better to have one. If no, you can just use your hand to squeeze out the juice! :)



Steps (8 Days)

1st - 4th days: 
  1. Eat as usual and try to eat less meat. 
  2. Please make sure you eat until 70% full will be enough.
5th - 6th day:
  1.  Squeeze 1 lemon and pour the juice into 1 liter of water. Make sure you finish this 1 liter of water within a day and you can spread it out the whole day.
  2. Eat at least 4-5 apples per day. I mixed both red and green apple.
  3. Eat only plain porridge only for your 3 meals. It can be rice (Chinese), oat, and wheat porridge. Avoid taking oily and salty food. Plain porridge, remember? Don't add anything in the porridge to make it tasty...
7th day (fall on Friday or Saturday):
  1. Repeat the same thing for 5th and 6th day. 
  2. 1 PM - Completely stop eating anything after 1 PM. You can still drink but no food at all including the apple. That means you have to finish eating 4-5 apples in the morning. You still can drink water after 1 pm. However, please make sure you finish drinking the l liter water of lemon juice by 6 PM.
  3. 6PM - Mix 10g of Epsom salt with 250 ml water. Drink it! :) It is better you make sure you stay at home while drinking this because you might want to go toilet every often. This depends on the person as this is vary from one to another.
  4. 8PM - Mix 10g of Epsom salt with 250 ml water and drink it!
  5. 10 PM - Squeeze out the lemon juice and mix with 125ml of lemon juice with 125ml of olive oil (total is 250 ml). This may taste disgusting but it is still okay for me because I really like the lemon juice. After you drink, you should go to sleep directly. Good luck!
Notes: For your information, lemon and apple is used to soften the gallstone so that it is easier to come out. Eating porridge and not eating the last day after 1pm is to make sure your colon is empty and won't block the gallstone from coming out. Drinking Epsom salt water is to force your feces to come out so that there is no blocking the path. Finally the olive oil and lemon juice is to force your gallstone to come out. Hope this explains a bit...

8th day (fall on Sunday if you work on Saturday)
  1. This is the day you're releasing your gallstone from your body. Please make sure you stay at home and don't go anywhere. If you want to collect your feces as a proof in order to see the stones by yourself, you can do that too. Good luck!
Important: If you work on Saturday, please make sure your 5th day is on Thursday so that your 7th day is fall on Saturday. If you're not working on Saturday, you can choose your 5th day is Wednesday. The reason is that you need to stay at home for the 7th and 8th day and you will need the toilet a lot. (Again, this depends on person. For myself, I don't need the toilet that often - just one time in the morning)


Results 

I borrow a net (made by metal) from a friend and use this net to collect my feces during the 8th day. After that, I wash it and wow I really can see the stones! Here you go:


The biggest stone I have is around 6-7 mm. I read it somewhere that 8 mm is considered as serious. I tried to break it and the color is actually green inside the gallstone which I believe is due to the cholesterol based on the description I read on wikipedia.

Do you want to collect your own feces? This is really up to you. I want to try it is because I want to prove this method is really working and see something really come out from my body. I probably won't do it the next time as it is really troublesome. By the way, please don't do this too often as the Epsom salt is something that bad for your stomach. By right, you should continue to do this after 3 months until no more stones are coming out from your body. Well, I hope this is something worth sharing about our health and I will research more on the Kidney stone removal DIY next...

P/S: I've been sharing this to a lot of people (including my friends, my colleague, my family) and most of them are really interested. Perhaps it is cheap or free? There're few programs out there (could be direct-selling) which require you to buy their products for this Gallstones removal. However, I don't think you need to buy their products because all you can Do-It-Yourself naturally. Good luck!

Detail of gallstone in wikipedia: Gallstone

28 Comments:

Alvin said...

Good tips. I feel most of the time home remedies are the best :) less chemical :P
Olive oil and apple cider vinegar are very very useful and good stuff. However, i donno how to use the latter. :T

ChampDog said...

Yes, recently I"m very cautions to health. Maybe I afraid of die?

A friend of mine told me that when you're getting richer, you will be very concern on your health because you afraid of die. Hahaha... how true is this?

Kris said...

ChampDog,

You found a way to reduce cholestrol let me know :P

So you continuing with this treatment, until no stones are coming out?

Is Epsom salt safe to consume?

Waiting to hear about the kidney stone treatment as it is very common as you age.

ChampDog said...

I also have cholesterol problem. The key thing about reducing cholesterol is "exercise" and consume less meat and more fiber food. This is what I've been doing but I don't have chance to go for blood measurement again.

Yes, you continue this treatment(after 4 months) until no more stones come out. You cannot do that too often because the Epsom salt is bad for you. Of course safe to consume, it is just that it will hurts the stomach.

Ya, Kidney stone. Will going to try that and research in more detail...

Kris said...

Another remedy that i often heard is a kind of grass. Boil it and drink a few days to see the effect.

However, since i am not a herbalist, i am that supportive of it.

This methods seems safer, since all ingredient are natural. Although, drinking olive oil might be a little hard. It is better than surgery though.

Yeah..as you get older or richer , you will scare to die. Or find that life is so fragile..

So enjoy life..there is no token/credit to continue if you croak!!

Carpe Diem!!

Kris

ChampDog said...

Yes, actually that is the "Thailand Lemon". Those leaves that come with Tom Yam - but not the leaves but it's fruit. It is called "Thailand Lemon". Do you know what is that? You boil it with water and drink it. It is a super effective way to reduce cholesterol according my (going to be a)doctor friend.

Anyway, I'm also drinking the wheat grass (one type of grass too) every morning. It is good because it contains all kind minerals and vitamins. It is a strong alkaline food too (which is good to balance our acidic body).

Actually the purpose Epsom salt is want to make sure all your waste is out (before you drink the olive oil). If you really concern it, you ca probably try 5g. For me, I try 8g but no effect to me at all.

kampunginvestor said...

You don't exercise is it bro ChampDog?

Damm i wonder how much of stones i have in my body. -_- Scary but it is true that when you get richer you lagi scared of death. No doubt about it.

ChampDog said...

I do but once a week. :) Sometimes twice but seldom...

Everyone has these stones. It is just that it will become serious if the stones grow too big. Then, you will need to do the operation to take them out.

When you rich, you scare of dead because you want to live longer to enjoy more. However, if you become extremely rich, you don't care at all because you've already enjoyed all the things. How true is this? lol

Kris said...

Anyone of your colleagues/friends tried the method?

lol.i just bought epsom salt from pharmacy, and it is in a huge packet, and cost like RM5.80

Going to try out the method when i am more freer :P

ChampDog said...

So far, 3 of my friends have tried this method excluding the one who introduced me.Only 1 of them tried to collect the stone as see it. You know, not everybody dare to do that. :)

The first 4 days it should be okay, the only things most people cannot stand is the last 3 days (5th, 6th, 7th) that you're not suppose to eat anything except porridge and apples. If you really cannot stand it, I think you still can eat some light food on the 5th day.

Yes, the Epsom salt is a lot. I'm actually sharing together with my friends too.

If your search around on the web, you will find a similar thing to teach you how to DIY to remove the gallstone. The steps are about the same but I find the steps I mentioned is more straight forward and clear (I hope).

Yes, so good luck to you! There are a lot of stuff which I don't have time to research on it (e.g Kidney stone removal and Liver detox). But I kind of suspect kidney stone cannot be removed that easily and liver detox has no way to prove whether it works or not after that. Anyway, this is just some sharing...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for that DIY - Removing your gallstones! I showed my dad your blog and he was scared he might have stones THAT big. But if he has those... he better flush them out, right? Looking forward for more of your blogs! God bless.

ChampDog said...

You're welcome. Yes, it is better to flush them out. :) It also depends on the person. Some people may have these stone but will never grow big especially if they eat a lot healthy & high fiber food.

Unlike me, I eat really a lot of seafoods since young. :D

My blog usually talks about financial stuff but once a while I'll be talking some health stuff too based on my real life experiences. :)

Kris said...

Not sure whether it really factual or not, but my common sense that when i googled this remedy over the internet; I found the following statement.

Since gall stones are formed by crystalline salts that we consumes and cholestrol, doing this removal will supposedly lower down the cholestrol level in the bloodstream :P

ChampDog said...

Yes, maybe it can. The gallstone is formed by the excess of cholesterol but removing the stones, does that mean by reducing cholesterol? I doubt that. Yes, but maybe a little.

It is not a one time deal. You still need control your diet and exercise. Anyway, I'm talking from a non-medical background using my common-sense. :)

TC Khew said...

Wow, I was wondering whether would you show us your feces pic when I was reading until the mid of your blog. At last, you really did. At least, it is a strong proof on the effectiveness of the method you shared. Thanks a lot for the clear sharing!

ChampDog said...

Actually it is not the sh*t picture, they're stones after I cleaned the sh*t. lol :) I took the sh*t picture too but didn't share it out here. :)

iolair05 said...

I forwarded you post to a friend of mine that was just diagnosed with Gallstones 2 days ago and doesn't want to have an operation. I really hope she tries this but believe me I'm convinced 100%...
Thank you for sharing.

ChampDog said...

You're welcome! I"m not sure if this still works for the stone that is already too big. She can go to diagnose again after that.

Rebecca said...

"Thailand Lemon". Those leaves can't cook Tom Yam and the leaves that cook Tom Yam is different type as the fruits don't have much juice !! It's skin is no smooth, it looks like volcano. Both are lime family !!
I got the formula from a Malaysia lady in TV. I copies & sent it to my brother , it really worked for his wife. But she asked us to sleep on the gallbladder side at night after taken the Epsom salt drink and Olive oil drink. My brother said that it was very hard to drink the olive oil drink, so it is better to drink it with a strew !!

Thank you to share the formula !!
May God Bless you !!

ChampDog said...

Are you sure? I have that plant in my house and I use the leaves to cook too. Yes, the fruit's skin is not smooth and look like volcano. But, I'm quite sure the leaves is used to cooked with Tom Yam.

Think of it, I think usually Malay tom yam only puts that leaves.It is green in color and it appears like there are 2 leaves stick together (I"m not sure how to describe here). Hopefully you can get it or I will just show the picture.

As for the olive oil drink, you're right - it is better strew it and drink it in one shot. Not all people can take that drink because it is kind of disgusting. :D

Rajesh said...

Till now i have done on my self 3 times but no gallstones has not come out. Please help me, what can i do, i do not want to surgery.

ChampDog said...

How serious is your gallstones? Do you do the ultrasound?

If the gallstones can be seen in the ultrasound, I think it is pretty big already which I believe it is not easy to be removed using this method. For example, when I do the ultrasound, there is no gallstone found but doing this DIY still comes out a lot tiny gallstones.

Anyway, I think you should still consult the doctor, I'm just giving my experience from non-professional aspect. If this DIY doesn't help, seems to me the only way to do is go for the operation. Wish you can get rid of this soon!

Saravanan said...

There are a number of issues the writer has not explained. Do you know that by having that number of apples how this affects those with diabetes? The reason why apples are recommended is for the malic acid content but those with diabetes will have a legitimate concern on their sugar levels. Also, did you consider what damage this can cause to your teeth? And what precautions you should take to prevent this? These are health issues and should not be approached or dispensed with in a reckless manner. Thanks

ChampDog said...

Thanks for the sharing. In short, Diabetes is not suitable for this. For teeth, would this still a problem since this is not done in often?

I'm just wondering, I like to eat raw lemon directly and perhaps that is not good for the teeth too. :) Thanks for pointing that out. But still, if once in a blue moon, I guess is okay?

Anonymous said...

Dear Chamodog,
Got your gallbladder home treatment last week( after seeing my doctor to complain about the pain on my lower back and groin.my doctor quickly concluded that the pain was caused by the batu karang(kidney stone)).i don't believe the doctor entirely and start looking for alternatives.I got ROWAtinex for urolithiasis(stone in the urinary tract) to be consumed religiously .I took extra dossage for a start and reduce gradually.mean while I exercise your regime of treatment, mixing colors of apples red and green, so do the apple juice. Last night around 10 ,I got my 1st purge,10 min after consuming 1/2 glass of olive oil and1/2 glass of lime juice,and this morning I purged again discharging the yellow and dark green waste.I feel good and the pain almost gone.I need to go on with the ROWAtinex(existed almost 100 years ago in the market but being ignored of the herbal wonders)just to ensure my stone gone forever.by the way drink plenty of water as water seems to be the best medicine around.i duly appreciate your soaring and Tq very much

ChampDog said...

Cool, you're welcome. Just curious, did the doctor perform ultrasound on your stomach?

Anonymous said...

Ha ha guest what, the doctor was very good in telling you straight away that you 're suffering and having urine tract problem without using any devices.no argument. And no big deal ,but I got a jab of pain killer on that day.
By the way,for the home treatment to be more effective do drink a glass of water mixed with a teaspoon of Epsom salt at 6am to complete the course and just wait after that, in a short while you shall be heading to toilet to see the drama..many many stones(scary) ..I got the image stored in my iPad.The treatment was good and at the moment I'm still monitoring consequences and side effects....

ChampDog said...

Good luck, man! I myself haven't tried this for quite some time already. Maybe I should do it one of these few weeks. :)


Didn't find what you want? Use Google Search Engine below: