Sunday, October 05, 2008

How to Claim Fuel Subsidy RM 625?

For non-Malaysian, this is FYI or you can just ignore this post. Do you envy for us since we can claim for the fuel? :D For Malaysian, most probably you may know by now, Malaysia government allows you to claim RM 625 for those who own a car below 2000cc. Basically if you renew your road tax effective date from 1 April 2008, you’re eligible to claim RM 625. For motorbike, you can claims up to RM 150. You can only claim up to a maximum of 5 vehicles per owner.

What You Need To Do

  1. Bring your I/C and go to the post office.
  2. Get the form and fill up the form (Refer the instructions below).
  3. Submit the form and money order will be sent to you.
[Update on Feb 01 2009]
You can also claim the RM625 online through which I believe is the most convenient way rather than wait for a long queue in post office. You need to register yourself and look for the "Cash Rebate" while you log-in to the system.

Instruction to Fill-Up the Form

Surprisingly, the form is somehow a little bit confusing. Let’s look at this very helpful sample here:


Anonymous said...

mine is feb !! =_= hopefully they wont abolish this free gift thingy ....esp wif the fuel price going downwards.

ChampDog said...

Ya, hope so. :)

Didn't find what you want? Use Google Search Engine below: