Sunday, May 01, 2011

What are foreigners doing in China?

When I was in China, I was thinking what foreigners are up to in China. So, I search around and  found this survey from a Chinese blogger. Let’s check it out here:


By the way, I wonder if I am considered myself as Foreigner in China. The reason is the Chinese usually calls “Foreigner” as “Laowai” which refers to white men or western guys. However, technically speaking I’m not really a “Laowai”. So, I’m not sure if this survey includes me.

Now back to this survey, what do you think? Do you think that is the real survey or it is meant for joke or probably just a guess by the blogger’s owner?


P/S: Happy Labour's Day! Enjoy your long weekend especially you're off on Monday too! :)

2 Comments:

Alex said...

Drinking heavily and trying to forget? Teaching English is probably make more sense.

ChampDog said...

Ya, it seems like implying foreigners in China are very negative. What about getting ripped off? Probably getting cheated is a better word. :)


Didn't find what you want? Use Google Search Engine below: