Friday, February 23, 2007

Spending Money is Fun

One of the great reason why many people fail to save their money is simply because spending money is very fun. I am very excited and fun now because I finally own a laptop since I wished to have more than 10 years ago. I finally spend $3.8K to buy a Dell Inspiron 640 m. It is a Intel Core 2 Duo Processor with 1G physical memory and run in Windows Vista Platform. I still remember when I bought my first car, I was extremely excited. Of course, there are still lot more. In fact if you really look at it, MONEY is the medicine to make you have more excitement and probably more motivation too. What do you think?

So, are you feeling down now? Go and buy something to cheer yourself up. Having said so, and it is very funny that I have to admit that some people yet still do not know how to have fun by spending their money. Hey friend, if you have already spend your money on something, make sure you have fun with it and not still worrying nonsense thing such as wondering if you spend it correctly or not. Whether you spend it right or not, it should be all done before you make the spending and it is not after.

On the other hand, it is true that many things that really matter in life do not cost a single cents such as sunset, your daughter’s smile, your wife’s hug, a friends’ call or getting a compliment. As what Eric Tyson said - the author of Personal Finance For Dummies, 5th edition: who says spending all your money is the only way to have fun?

0 Comments:


Didn't find what you want? Use Google Search Engine below: