Thursday, December 07, 2006

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - Audio Version

Wow, the the audio version of "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People". I'm not aware there is an audio version of it. I must buy this!!! If I do buy this, I will put this in my car and listen to it while I am driving my car to office everyday.

Here is the description of this audio book:

What are the habits all successful people share? In this audio presentation, Stephen R. Covey answers that question and teaches you how to make the Seven Habits a part of your life. Each audio system is designed to help you create an empowering center of correct paradigms from which you can effectively solve problems, maximize opportunities, and continually learn and integrate principles of effectiveness in an upward spiral of growth.

0 Comments:


Didn't find what you want? Use Google Search Engine below: