Sunday, December 10, 2006

The Perfect Investment

This is how I define perfect investment. The perfect investment must have the following criteria.

  1. Must have a return higher than inflation rate
  2. Should consume my minimal time.
  3. Could be financed by other people's money
  4. Must have a return which is within my control
  5. Has acceptable risk
  6. Able to give tax relief (optional)

What is the perfect investment then? The answer is the property investment or real estate investment. That's why I'm the owner of 3 houses at the age of 29 but driving a old lousy 8 years old car. Property investment or real estate investment fulfills all my perfect investment criteria above. Some countries may give you tax relief for buying a house under certain conditions.

0 Comments:


Didn't find what you want? Use Google Search Engine below: