Monday, April 30, 2007

Choosing the Right Insurance Policies For Protection

Once you recognize the potential unexpected occurrences which could threaten your family’s financial security, you can plan for financial protection through the appropriate insurance policy. The following table shows the potential losses and the type of insurance available protect against each occurrence.

Potential Loss

Type of Insurance

My death

Life Insurance

Unable to work through disability

Disability Insurance

Driving my car, I collide with another car

Automobile Insurance

I am going to have a mojor operation

Health Insurance

My house burns down

Homeowner’s Insurance

I am unemployed and I need to make mortgage payments

Mortgage Payment Insurance.

2 Comments:

Chong Kong Hui said...

Explore with me options for Life Insurance.

Find the best suit to your needs.

ChampDog said...

Yes, life insurance is the most common one. I nearly forget I have such post. Thanks for the comment.


Didn't find what you want? Use Google Search Engine below: